November Marine Safety SA Newsletter
24 November 2021
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport's Marine Safety team has launched a new Safe Boating for Life campaign to help remind people on the 'how to' and 'what if' of boating. Other stories include:
- Routine dredging works at North Haven
- Does your lifejacket meet the accepted standards in Australia?
- Simpler way to a Special Permit
- Boat show lifejacket winner
- Boaters operating in Port MacDonnell Harbor
- Marine Safety SA Mo Growers
- Commercial operators - have your say on lifejackets
- Borders opening up
Stay up to date with the latest boating safety information. Don't miss out on future editions by subscribing here.