May Marine Safety SA Newsletter
30 May 2022
Our May Marine Safety SA Newsletter is available here.
Take our SA boating safety survey 2022 for the chance to win a lifejacket. Other stories include:
- Rule change to lifejacket wear on boats 4.8 to 12 metres in length (with or without an engine)
- Spreading the safe boating message
- Are you licensed to boat?
- Knee boarders lucky to escape injury
- Personal watercraft - are you licensed?
- Cape Jervis boat ramp temporary closure for dredging works
- Waves and winds can be damaging
- BOM wave explainer
- Silent killer warning for winter boaters
Stay up to date with the latest boating safety information. Don't miss out on future editions by subscribing here.